She pays me back everyday, just by being my wife.
Callbacks + Parallels, Jim and Pam
I made a new Jim and Pam video following last night’s finale. I wanted to make a video to celebrate the continuity - all those callbacks and running themes, the parallels from seasons one to nine. This is it. To Sing, this video is up to date - and sadly, always will be. I hope you enjoy. Not a bad nine years, huh?
The CW Picks Up Five New Dramas
And Adds More Original Programming
For 2013-2014 Season
Monday Nights Offer Southern Charm and Epic Romance
With “Hart of Dixie” and “Beauty And The Beast”
Tuesdays Take a Terrifying Turn
- spn writers: let's give them crowley acting very human, but not actually make him human
- spn writers: and maybe we can show them actual angel wings instead of shadows, but let's make sure they're on fire and burning away
- spn writers: and a brother moment between sam and dean they'll love that, but sam would be willing to give his life up for closing the gates of hell and feel like he let dean down
- spn writers: oh and let's make naomi the good guy, but let's have her get murdered by someone who was supposed to be a good guy
- spn writers: add a dash of new ruler of hell and more false hope for adam getting out
- spn writers: and then in the last few seconds of the episode we'll rip everyone's hearts out, stomp on them, set them on fire, and throw the ashes into a volcano
- spn writers: lastly a cliffhanger with so many unanswered questions leaving every single fan screaming
Dylan O’Brien in talks to star in Glimmer
It’s happening gaiz.
This seems like another “group of teenagers in dubious dangerous situations” film? But thumbs up to Dylan.
“group of teenagers in dubious dangerous situations” at least half of summer movies directed towards young peoples.
Hell, HARRY POTTER.